Monday, April 27, 2009

Sketch and Stash Challenge #9


Here is the card for Sketch and Stash challenge. The stash is the stamp I have never used. It is from Stampin' Up about 7 years ago. I stamped it and enlarge it a bit on the scanner and copied the stamp on water color paper. I used the Copic and Marvy markers. The paper is from the stash of paper I have laying around. i tend to see paper I like, buy it then never figure out what I want to use it for. This is one of those time I finally am using the floral paper I had for some time. Simple yet elegant.

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card Virginia, a gorgeous colour combination just perfect with your lovely image and your colouring is superb.
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous stamp Virginia and so beautifully coloured too!
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete