Friday, April 24, 2009

Inspirational Card Sketches Challenge

Here is the Sketch for Inspiratioal Card Sketch CHallenge #13. What a great sketch I had a lot of fun deciding what papers to use.

And here is my take on the sketch! I wanted to use papers and accessories to jazz up the card without stamping an image other than the sentiment. The
circle background paper is Bella Rose Designer Series, the Red is Pattern Design Series from Stampin' Up and the brown floral is from K&Company. The sentiment is also from Stampin' Up called Spring Song. I colored three chip board flowers with Copic markers, added silk flower and large eyelets to the center. i am having the greatest time with this challenge and any others I come across.

1 comment:

  1. Dawn,
    WOW! That is an awesome sketch and I love your card! TFS

    ReplyDelete