Monday, April 13, 2009

Sketch and Stash Challenge #8

Hi I hope everyone had a nice Easter or weekend!
Today I work on a couple of challenges while both my husband and son recuperate from a cold.
The card above is for Sketch and Stash #8. I used a new Digi Stamp by C.C. Designs at All that Scraps. The set is called My Rubber Ducky. I used Stickles Icicle on the bubbles of the image. Colored the rest of the image with Copic Markers and used paper that I had. I really like this lay out to see the challenge details click the title above and it will link you to the sketch and instructions.

3 comments:

  1. Your card is brilliant Virginia!
    That image is so cute and I love the colours you've used!
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi thank you for joining in your card is so cute love the image

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card and I love the colour scheme too.
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash!

    ReplyDelete