Monday, April 20, 2009

Basic Grey Challenge 31


It's Monday start challenges all over. Today I am making about 6 cards because for the next week my son will be in pain. He has Surgery tomorrow and will have his tonsils, adenoids, and ears drained. We told him that the doctor was going to make his throat better. As I have mentioned before he is 4 and doesn't understand any more then that.
On to Basic Greys Challenge you are to paper piece on your card. I decided to make a flower with Basic Grey Euphoria Paper, the leaves are chip board flourish colored with Copic marker. The center is Mulberry paper and a flower in the center of that. I think I am going to have to right down the names of products because half the time I am throwing away the package and forget were the embellishments are from. The Sentiment is From the Heart a Stampin' Up Stamp. On to more cards!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card - what a magnificent flower.
    Thanks for joining us at BG.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete