Monday, April 6, 2009

MoJo Monday week 81 Challenge


Hi! here is my MoJo Monday Challenge sketch 81. It was quit a challenge my creative side wasn't working at first then it just came to me. I really wanted to do this challenge because they are so nice.


I wanted to use the stripe and circle back ground on the card. Deciding what stamp set to use took a while to decide but I choose the Gods Creations stamp set. I also wanted to do something different so I weaved some olive green ribbon. the flower with the saying joy, laughter is chip board with Stampin' Up markers. I think it turn out pretty good for not knowing what to do.

5 comments:

  1. fabulous card, and the weave reminds me of one I did a while back, very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful work – a great colour scheme and justice made to the sketch. The weaving looks lovely. I struggled with this week’s but you obviously didn’t!!!
    TFS
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWEsome weaving! I think that's hard! Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW..love the weave and color combos are perfect together..well done!!!!

    ReplyDelete