Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Next Level

The Next Level has lunched there blog yesterday June 1 it is a
magazine style read designed to be more than a weekly Challenge blog, but a meeting place for all of us to dip into and out of during the week to try out new ideas, tutorials, hints and tips and downloads in addition to the weekly Challenge.

The first challenge is make some sort of cut out any where on your card.Plus we are to add hand made faux Prima Lollipop flower, as I don't have a lot of the materials on the tutorial I only made it with paper, no glittery materials or nothing. The image is Jenna by My heart Stamps for you, I colored her with Copic and Marvy markers. The paper is Wild Raspberry by K&Company. I hand cut out the window opening because I do not have a Big Shot or Cricut. I am still deciding wich cutting system I want.

7 comments:

  1. Adorable card fabulous colours and detail xxx
    Thank you so much for joining this weeks challenge over at
    The Next Level. Hugs Dawn+Annxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! And look how well it matches your blog! Bet I can guess your favorite colors! ;)
    Thanks for joining us at "The Next Level"!
    Hugs,
    True :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww...such a cute card!! Love the flowers and details!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is just lovely. I love the pink and green color combo. You don't need all that 'fancy stuff' to make great lollipop flowers (I didn't have any of it either:)...they look wonderful just the way they are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice card! That image is just cute and I love how you put the stamped butterfly on the punched one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've very impressed with your hand cutting, a pretty card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous take on the challenge! I love the color choices and the adorable image. Thanks so much for joining us on The Next Level....Abby:)

    ReplyDelete