Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Mojo Monday


Close up of Metallic on the toaster.

A whole week went by without me making any cards. WOW! I have been busy with my son. He has Cerebral Palsy and we had to cast his legs to help stretch his muscles. He grew 3" in 4 months a lot. Cerebral Palsy effects the muscles so they have to be stretched and exercised every day to help with growth.

On to my first card challenge of the day MoJo Monday #91. I got out my Penny Black stamps out
and stamp this cute mice with toaster. The image is colored with copic, Marvey and metallic silver on the toaster. The paper is by K&Company, flower is punched out, and the eyelet from the stash I have. The metallic make the toaster look almost real.

1 comment:

  1. I love the image and sentiment. It's so sweet! Great work on the toaster. The colours all look great together.

    ReplyDelete