Sunday, March 29, 2009

Regionals and Card Talk

If you are someone who has never used Stampin' Up products you should try them. The card stock is thicker and great for cards or projects. If you are making boxes or any kind of container the paper is able to hold what you put in them.

This card I used the stamp set God's Beauty from the level 1 Hostess sets. The set also has a pretty butterfly witch I will show the card I used it on in the next posting. I love using the Designer Series Papers and the one I used here is Bella Rose. The Punches are the 3" Scallop Circle, 2" Circle from Marvy. The two brads are corduroy. One idea to make brads that are with fabric is the build your own buttons that you can buy from Jo Ann Fabrics or any fabric shop that carries buttons and accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment