Sunday, March 29, 2009


I am posting a couple of cards today here is one of my favorite stamps set from Stampin' Up it is so springy. The stamp set is called Just Buzzin By, it has three bees the honey pot and a cute bee hive. The Paper is from the Designer Series Tea Party a nice Springy feel to it. Yesterday I went to the art store Dick Blick and bought some Copic markers and I love them this the first time that I enjoy using markers. The go on smooth and do not show lines when you back over a spot. This card I did not use Copic with I just use some cheap markers that I had. I also just purchased some of the Stampin' Up markers too. Like I said I didn't like the effect I got with markers so most of the time I use the blender pens with the ink pads. Stampin' Up markers are nice too so I can't wait to use them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment